|Application||Long Lasting Lubrication that Bonds to Metal, Wood, Concrete, Plastic||Lubricant Type||Graphite Lubricant|
|Brand||IMPERIAL||Net Weight||10-1/4 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Odor||Solvent|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||-141 deg. F||Type||Aerosol|
|Item||Dry Graphite Lubricant|
- Contains no chlorinated solvents-won't contaminate waste oil (1, 1, 1, Trichloroethane free).
- Special formulation provides long-lasting lubrication that bonds quickly to any clean metal, wood, concrete, or plastic surface.
- Will not pick up dust, dirt, mud, or grit.
- Excellent resistance to rain, snow, dirt, and heat.
- Temperature Range: -80° F. to 1,060° F.
- Will effectively lubricate loads of up to 18,000 psi.
- Methylene chloride free.
- Net Weight: 10-1/4 oz
Every aerosol in our line is backed by our exclusive Imperial warranty.
Imperial's comprehensive line of proven industrial and fleet aerosols meet the demanding requirements of every maintenance and repair operation. Our exclusive formulas save time and labor and help keep expensive equipment in operation. All are custom, heavy-duty formulas for fast economical application. Plus, the full length siphon reaches all the product, so there's no waste! Imperial aerosols use a non-harmful propellant which contains no fluorocarbons.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: 90001 90002 90003 90004 90005 90006 90007 90008 90009 90010 View All
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||DRY GRAPHITE LUBRICANT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||4-WAY LUBE 16 fl oz|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here