Imperial Supplies is committed to providing quality maintenance supplies to keep customers’ fleets moving. Founded in 1958, Don Long Sr., built Imperial from the ground up with a winning, entrepreneurial spirit. This attitude has carried on throughout our 60+ years. Today, we are able to offer industry leading inventory solutions and quality maintenance supplies as a part of Grainger’s family of companies.
As a team member of Imperial, you will help us in growing and becoming the first choice for fleet maintenance products and solutions ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to a people-first culture that prioritizes safety, well-being, and development both personally and professionally.
When you join our team of dedicated, passionate individuals, you’ll be empowered to grow your career and perspective, while balancing personal and professional goals.
Imperial By The Numbers
Years of Experience
Customer loyalty isn’t built by accident. With our Customer Managed Inventory (CMI) model you’ll have the opportunity to deliver quality service and support to over 18,000 customers. If you’re passionate about great service and fastpaced projects, you’ve found a winning team who is dedicated to being our customers’ first choice partner.
Our customers enjoy integrated services that leverage technology without losing the human touch. As an Imperial team member, you can expect the same! We’re focused on investing in collaboration tools, top-notch technology, and automation with the goal to improve efficiencies and support hybrid work and facilities we’re proud to call home.
Benefits & Perks
Health & Well Being
- 1st day medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical travel reimbursement
- Short-term disability paid by company
- Fitness center discount
- EAP program and mental health resources
- Women's Business Resource Group
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Education assistance
- Leadership and individual development plans
- 18 paid days off – earned and available for use during your first year
- Robust maternity and parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Employee volunteer program
- 3:1 matching charitable gifts program
- Grainger discount (up to 40%)
- Flexible work environments and schedules (role dependent)
- 6% company contribution (no match)
- 100% fully vested
- Employee stock purchase program
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive programs
- Bonus opportunities
Rewards & Recognition
- Milestone recognition awards
- Annual achievement awards
- Monthly peer recognition program
Awards & Recognition
Grainger is once again Great Place to Work-Certified™! Great Place to Work has been around for more than 30 years and is widely recognized as a gold standard for measuring workplace excellence. Based on our team member feedback in the Great Place to Work® 2022 survey, 94% of Grainger team members shared they feel welcomed when they join our company and 89% of team members said Grainger is a great place to work.
Grainger was named one of Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ in 2022. This list is extremely competitive because it’s the only company culture award in America that selects winners based on how fairly women say they’re treated at their workplace. Specifically, it’s based on team member feedback captured in the Great Place to Work® survey and statements are weighted according to their relevance in describing the most important aspects of having an equitable workplace for women.
Imperial Driver's Seat
Get Notified First