|Appearance||Black/Gray Liquid||Item||Dry Film Graphite Lubricant|
|Brand||SLIP PLATE||Lubricant Type||DRY Film Graphite Lubricant|
|Color||Gray||Net Weight||1 gal.|
|Color Family||Gray||Odor||Petroleum Solvent|
|Container Type||Brush Top Can||Pack Quantity||4|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-75 to +450 deg. F|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||105 deg. F||Trade Name||NO 1|
- A dry film lubricant that bonds to any clean metal, wood, concrete, and most plastic surfaces.
- Formulated to provide the most lubricious surface coating available for tough wear applications.
- For use on overhead doors, truck and wagon beds, wire rope, refuse containers, snow plow blades, farm equipment, fork lifts, and cranes.
- Tack Free Dry Time: 70-90 minutes
- Coverage: 200 square feet per gallon.
- Temperature Range: -75° F. to 400° F.
- Size: 1 gallon
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||15121513||SLIP PLATE GALLON|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||SLIP PLATE - GALLON|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here