Slip Plate® Dry Film Graphite Lubricant, 1 Quart, Brush Top Can
Slip Plate® No. 1 Dry Film Graphite Lubricant
- A Dry Film Lubricant That Bonds To Any Clean Metal, Wood, Concrete, And Most Plastic Surfaces.
- Formulated To Provide The Most Lubricious Surface Coating Available For Tough Wear Applications.
- For Use On Overhead Doors, Truck And Wagon Beds, Wire Rope, Refuse Containers, Snow Plow Blades, Farm Equipment, Fork Lifts, And Cranes.
- Tack Free Dry Time: 70-90 Minutes
- Coverage: 200 Square Feet Per Gallon.
- Temperature Range: -75° F To 400° F
- Size: 1 Quart
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NL NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||15121513||SLIP PLATE QUART|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||SLIP PATE QUART|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here