Slip Plate Dry Film Graphite Lubricant, 1 Quart, Brush Top Can
#5591 | Pkg Qty: 1
Subgroup | Graphite Lubricant
Slip Plate Graphite Lubricants
105 deg. F
Temperature Range (Deg. F)
-75 to +450 deg. F
Dry Film Graphite Lubricant
DRY Film Graphite Lubricant
Slip Plate® No. 1 Dry Film Graphite Lubricant
- A Dry Film Lubricant That Bonds To Any Clean Metal, Wood, Concrete, And Most Plastic Surfaces.
- Formulated To Provide The Most Lubricious Surface Coating Available For Tough Wear Applications.
- For Use On Overhead Doors, Truck And Wagon Beds, Wire Rope, Refuse Containers, Snow Plow Blades, Farm Equipment, Fork Lifts, And Cranes.
- Tack Free Dry Time: 70-90 Minutes
- Coverage: 200 Square Feet Per Gallon.
- Temperature Range: -75° F To 400° F
- Size: 1 Quart
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Air Shipment Prohibited Details
Shipping Exclusions: AB BC MB NB NF NL NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Slip Plate Graphite Lube 1 Qt
|UNSPSC CODES||15121513||SLIP PLATE QUART|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||SLIP PATE QUART|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here