A/B - Nut For Nylon Tubing
Air Brake Nut 5/32
- Nut Air Brake Fitting For Nylon Tubing.
- Not DOT Approved.
- Applications Include Air Brake Systems, Air Controls, And Gauge Lines.
- For Use With SAE J844 Type A Or B Nylon Tubing .
- Easy To Assemble Tubing Does Not Have To Be Flared. No Special Tools Required.
- Low Cost, Many Styles Available, No Flare Required, Easy To Assemble.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/32
- Thread Size: 5/16-24
- Cross Reference: 1461 X 532
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|380-1||Non-Dot Transmission Airline Fittings Assortment, Connector, Elbow, Nut, Sleeve & Unions, 56 Pieces|
|398-1||Nylon Tubing Air Brake Fittings Assortment, Insert, Nut & Sleeves, 235 Pieces|
|398-7||Nylon Brake Fitting Assortment|
|WEATHERHEAD||1461X532||A/B NUT 5/32|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B NUT 5/32|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here