|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Sleeve Type||Compression|
|DOT Approved||No||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Sleeve||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Pack Quantity||25||Tube Outside Dia.||5/32 in.|
- Split Sleeve used with Air Brake Fitting for Nylon Tubing.
- Not DOT approved.
- Advantages: low cost, many styles available, no flare required, easy to assemble
- Use with SAE J844 Type A or B nylon tubing.
- Material: Brass
- Primary applications: air brake systems, air controls and gauge lines
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/32
- Thread Size: 5/16–24
- Cross Reference: 1460 x 532
Lot tracked item
|380-1||Trans Airline Fittings Non-Dot|
|398-1||Nylon Air Brake Fittings Assortment 235 Pieces|
|398-7||Nylon Air Brake Fittings|
|WEATHERHEAD||1460X532||A/B SLEEVE 5/32|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B SLEEVE 5/32|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here