18Ga To 14Ga Red Seal-A-Splice Iii 6" Long
Available Assortments View All
Imperial® Seal-A-Splice® III Extra Heavy-Duty Heat Shrink Tubing
- Offers Greater Protection Under The Most Adverse Environmental Conditions.
- Provides Additional Strain Relief, Abrasion Protection, Optimum Waterproofing, And Environmental Protection In Submersible, Above Ground, Or Direct Buried Applications.
- Seals Can Be Made Over Lead, Steel, Aluminum, And Copper.
- Eliminates Grease, Tape, And Epoxy Methods.
- Thick Wall Insulation Protects Through 2,000 Volts.
- Rated For Continuous Operating Temperature Up To 90°C.
- Heat Source Of 250° F. To 275° F. Needed To Shrink Tubing.
- Color: Red Measurements:
- Length: 6"
- Approximate Fraction Size: 1/4
- Internal Diameter:
- Mininum Expanded: 0.300"
- Maximum Recovered: 0.100"
- Wall Thickness:
- Expanded: 0.025"
- Recovered: 0.060"
- Recommended Cable Size: 18 Thru 14 Awg
- Note: This Size Is Not Ul Approved.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||39121721||SEAL-A-SPLIC III 18-14GA|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||SEAL-A-SPLIC III 18-14GA|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here