3/8 X 100' Shrink Tube Thin Wall
Polyolefin Thinwall Heat Shrink Tubing
- Made From Flame Retardant Polyolefin.
- This Tubing Has Excellent Physical, Chemical, And Electrical Properties.
- Meets Ul And Csa Specifications.
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55° C. To 135° C.
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: Plus 121° C.
- Minimum Approximate Diameter: 3/8
- Minimum Expanded Diameter: 0.375
- Maximum Recovered Diameter: 0.187
- Quantity: 100' Roll
|UNSPSC CODES||39121721||SHRINK TUBE 3/8 100ft|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||SHRINK TUBE 3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here