100 ft. Cross-Link Primary Wire with 1 Conductor(s), 14 AWG, 50 V, Black
#71392-6 | Pkg Qty: 100
Available Assortments View All
Mfr. Part Number
Number of Conductors
Electrical Wire Type
Cross-Link Primary Wire
Remains Flexiable in -40 F Tempertures
Sxl Cross-Link Primary Wire
- Cross-Link Is Quickly Becoming The Most Commonly Used Wire On The Market!
- Noted Superior To Any Other Primary Wire In Pinch, Abrasion, And Heat Aging Test.
- Superior Resistance To Elements, Abrasion, And Where Temperature Extremes Are Encountered.
- Meets SAE J1128 Specifications.
- Compatible With Ford M1L-85A And Chrysler Ms-5919.
- Stranded Annealed Soft Copper.
- Primary Applications: Trucks, Tractors And Car Engine Compartment Where Higher Heat Resistance Is Required.
- Temperature Rating: -59° F To 257° F (-51° C To 125° C)
- Voltage Range: 50 Volts Maximum
- Wire Gauge: 14
- Color: Black
- Quantity: One 100 Foot Roll
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot Tracked Item Details
14 Ga Black Cross Link
|UNSPSC CODES||26121524||CROSSLINK 14 GAUGE BLACK|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||CROSSLINK 14 GAUGE BLACK|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here