|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Locking Style||Plastic Pawl|
|Bundle Diameter||4 in.||Material||Nylon|
|Cable Tie Approximate Length||14-1/2 in.||Material of Construction||Nylon|
|Cable Tie Basic Material||Nylon||Pack Quantity||100|
|Cable Tie Design||Standard||Performance||Medium Duty|
|Cable Tie Length||14-1/2 in.||Tab Style||Nylon|
|Color||White||Tensile Strength||50 lb.|
|Color Family||White||Width||0.18 in.|
- One-piece construction, no loose ends.
- Bent tip makes tie easier to pick up and insert.
- 100% nylon, meets MIL specifications.
- Easy, permanent installation by hand or by standard tension with cut-off tools.
- In-service temperature range: up to 185° F
- Flame retardant, fungus inert, resistant to solvents, alkalies, diluted acids, oil and grease.
- Colored cable ties comply with the Electronic Industries Association's color coding standards.
- Defines colors used in identification of electronic components and equipment and establishes a standard color number relationship.
- Approximate Length: 14-1/2
- Bundle Diameter: 4"
- Approximate Width: .18
- Tensile Strength: 50 lb
|206-1||Nylon Cable Ties Assortment|
|Phillips||8-33147||NYLON STRAP STD 14 1/2|
|GROTE||83-6825||NYLON STRAP STD 14 1/2|
|GROTE||85-6026||NYLON STRAP STD 14 1/2|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121703||NYLON STRAP STD 14 1/2|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-029||NYLON STRAP STD 14 1/2|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here