Imperial Imperialloy Jobber Length Drill Bit, 9/32", Cobalt High Speed Steel
Available Assortments View All
Imperial® Crown Series Cobalt Alloy Drill Bit
- Designed To Drill Through The Hardest Materials Such As Stainless Steel, Spring Steel, And Titanium.
- 135° Split-Point Will Not Walk Or Wander At The Starting Surface.
- Combination Of High Speed Steel And A Heavy-Duty Web Allows The Bit To Run Cool, Keeping The Cutting Edge Sharper Longer.
- Premium Cobalt High Speed Steel.
- Manufactured To Aerospace Nas-907B Specifications.
- Overall Length: 4-1/4
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.2812
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||20111614||COBALT DRILL 9/32|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||COBALT DRILL 9/32|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here