|Brand||IMPERIAL||Meets Standards||Aerospace NAS-907B|
|Contains Sizes||1/16 to 1/2 in.||Number of Pieces||15 pcs.|
|Drill Bit Style||Jobber Length||Pack Quantity||1|
|Includes||Index Storage Case||Split Point||135 deg.|
|Item||Drill Bit Set||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Material||Cobalt Alloy||Trade Name||SABRE|
- Imperial's Crown Series Cobalt Alloy Drill Bits set a new standard in performance and durability.
- Manufactured from an M-33 cobalt steel, these bits dissipate heat much faster than a conventional drill bit, keeping the cutting edges sharper longer.
- Because of the superior design, Imperial's Crown Series Cobalt Alloy Drill Bits cut cleanly through most materials; including stainless steel, titanium, spring steel, plastics containing fibers of glass, and other similar metals.
- The 135° split point completely eliminates the need for center punching. This drill bit will not "wander"; not even on curved metal surfaces.
- The Crown Series Cobalt Alloy Drill Bits cut faster than ordinary bits because of a specially contoured flute design that speeds chip removal and facilitates the cutting process.
- These fine cutting tools are treated with a unique gold oxide finish that not only serves to dissipate heat, but also protects the bits from corrosive damage.
- Aerospace NAS-907B specification.
- Cobalt Alloy Drill Index: 1/16 to 1/2 by 32nds
- No. of pieces: 15
|UNSPSC CODES||20111614||DRILL ASST 1/16-1/2X32|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tool General|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here