|Appearance||Aluminum Gray Paste||Net Weight||10.1 oz.|
|Caulk/Sealant Style||Manus Bond 73GP Silicone||Pack Quantity||24|
|Color Family||Gray||Sealant Color Family||Gray|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Sealant Container||Cartridge|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-50 to +300 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||212 deg. F||Tensile Strength - Chemicals||150 psi|
|For Use On||Vinyl, Glass, Steel, Aluminum, Tile, Plastics|
- Manus-Bond 73GP is a one component moisture curing silicone elastomeric adhesive/sealant.
- 73GP is designed for bonding and sealing a wide variety of building materials such as vinyl, glass, steel, aluminum, tile and many plastics.
- Remains flexible, is non-sag and has exceptional resistance to weathering and temperature extremes.
- 73GP Aluminum is NOT mildew resistant
- Specific Gravity: 0.96
- Skin Time @ 75F & 20%RH: 15-25 minutes
- Cure Rate @ 75F & 20%RH for 24 hours: 0.04
- Hardness, Shore A: 20
- Sag: Nil
- Tensile Strength:150 psi
- % Elongation 350%
- Service Temperature Range: -50F to 300F
- Movement Capability: +25%
- UV Resistance: Excellent
- Color: Aluminum
- Size: 10.1 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||MANUS 73GP SILICONE-ALM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here