Manus Bond 73GP Silicone, 10.1 oz., Cartridge, Black
Manus 73Gp Silicone
- Manus-Bond 73Gp Is A One Component Moisture Curing Silicone Elastomeric Adhesive/Sealant.
- Primary Applications: Bonding And Sealing Building Materials Such As Vinyl, Glass, Steel, Aluminum, Tile And Many Plastics.
- Remains Flexible, Is Non-Sag And Has Exceptional Resistance To Weathering And Temperature Extremes.
- 73Gp Is Mildew Resistant When Fully Cured
- Specific Gravity: 0.96
- Skin Time: 15-25 Minutes (75° F & 20% Relative Humidity)
- Cure Rate: 0.04 (75° F & 20% Relative Humidity For 24 Hours)
- Hardness, Shore A: 20
- Sag: Nil
- Tensile Strength: 150 Psi
- Percent Elongation: 350%
- Service Temperature Range: -50° F To 300° F
- Movement Capability: +25%
- Uv Resistance: Excellent
- Color: Black
- Size: 10.1 Oz Cartridge
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||MANUS 73GP SILICONE-BLK|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here