Sika Primer 206 G-P 250 Ml Can
Sika® Primer 206 G&P
- Single-Component, Fast Drying Primer.
- Solvent-Based, Moisture-Curing Liquid Primer.
- For the treatment of bond surfaces prior to application of Sika one-component ployurethanes.
- Used To Improve Bonding Of Sika® Adhesives To A Variety Of Substrates Such As Plastics, Glass, Frp, Abs, Aluminum, Steel, And Paints.
- Used To Touch Up Pinchweld Scratches, To Act As A Rust Barrier On Metals, And As A Uv Protector When A Frit Band Is Not Present.
- Offers Fast Curing, Corrosion Prevention, And Disposable Applicator.
- Drying Time: 10 Minutes At 73° F./50% Relative Humidity.
- Color: Black
- Note: This Product May Take Up To 24 Hours To Ship.
- Cross Reference: 91572
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC CA MB NB NF NS NT NU NY ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-090||SIKA PRIMER 206 G-P|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here