Sikaflex 221 Sealant, Cartridge, White
- A Fast Curing, Polyurethane-Based Adhesive/Sealant. It Is A Moisture-Cured, Non-Sag System.
- Sikaflex® 221 Provides A Permanent Elastic Bond To Fasten Materials.
- Tack-Free Time: 60 Minutes (Temperature 70° F./65% R. H.)
- Tensile Strength: 260 PSI
- Application Temperature: 40° F. To 105° F.
- High Solids, Low Vocs.
- Cures Rapidly And Is Sandable.
- Resistant To Shock And Vibration Dampening.
- Can Be Painted With Water, Oil, And Rubber Based Coatings.
- Odorless, Non-Staining, Non-Corrosive, And Non-Shrinking.
- Works Excellent On Aluminum, Frp, Steel, Wood, And Pre-Painted Metals.
- Resistant To Road Salt.
- Color: White
- Size: 10.3 Fl Oz/305 Ml
- Cross Reference: 221 and 90891
- NOTE: Due to supply chain issues, Sika may temporarily provide substitute packaging.
Compliance & Restrictions
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||SIKA 221 WHI TE CRTRDG|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here