|Features||Leads may be Soldered, Crimped, Or Screw attached||Max. Amperage||10 A|
|Finish||Black||Overall Length||2-3/8 in.|
|Height||7/16 in.||Pack Quantity||10|
|Jaw Opening||0.31 in.||Type||Black, Insulation Crimp Type|
- Provides quick, temporary connections for most electronic and electrical applications. Ideal for testing, trouble-shooting, charging batteries, making prototype models, repairing damaged circuits.
- Spring loaded jaws bite firmly for secure grip.
- Gentle squeeze opens clip to connect or disconnect.
- Wire leads may be soldered or crimped to clip or wound around screw post.
- Style: Insulated Crimp Type-Black
- Wire Gauge: 12-18
|UNSPSC CODES||39121702||ALLIGATR CLP BLACK 2-3/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||Electrical Items - Expendable (Wire Misc.)|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here