|Brand||FREYLUBE||Item||Tire Bead Lubricant|
|Color Family||Black||Size||25 lb.|
|Container Type||Bucket||Trade Name||NO RIM RUST|
- Single, ready-to-use, multi-purpose product for tire mounting, dismounting and protection of the rim or wheel against rust.
- Contains no water to cause rust or corrosion.
- Won't evaporate or harden, ensuring long shelf life.
- Economical, costs only pennies per application.
- Especially formulated for on-highway use where normal conditions exist, including class 6-7-8 trucks and buses.
- Recommended by fleet owners and major tire and wheel manufacturers for use on steel and aluminum wheels.
- Designed for a wide temperature range (-40°F to 275°F) helping to prevent tires from fusing to rim.
- Made in USA for over forty years.
- Size: 25 lb pail
|UNSPSC CODES||15121517||TIRE BEAD LUBRICANT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||TIRE BEAD LUBRICANT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here