6"H Men's Ankle Boots, Steel Toe Type, Polyurethane and PVC Upper Material, Black, Size 12
Moderate Chemical-Resistant Boots
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- Polyblend workshoes/boots offer increased chemical resistance. Ideal for lawn care, food processing, mining, oil rigs and refineries, and chemical plants. Polyblend/PVC nitrile boots have superior resistance to fats, oils, and chemicals. Ideal for oil rigs and refineries, food processing, and lawn care. PVC/nitrile boots resist abrasions, animal fats, petroleum, oils, grease, and chemicals. Ideal for farming and food processing applications. Urethane/PVC boots are designed for wear in slaughter houses, oil rigs, and chemical plants. PVC boots are resistant to fats, select acids, hydrocarbon, and caustics. Ideal for use in food processing and petrochemical applications. Polyurethane boots resist minerals, animal and vegetable oils and fats, disinfectants, manure, solvents, and many chemicals. Ideal for farming applications.
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- and Polyblend Workshoes/Boots
- Removable insoles and steel shank for firm arch support. Kick-off lugs for easy removal.
|Grainger Dropship||4ML49||Ankle Boots, Sz 12,6" H,|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Ankle Boots, Sz 12,6" H,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here