|Across The Flats||7/16 in.||Material Grade||316|
|Application||General Purpose||Pack Quantity||100|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Rockwell Hardness||B95|
|Diameter||1/4 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Head Type||Hex Head||Thread Direction||Right|
|Hex Nut Basic Material||Stainless Steel||Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Item||Hex Nut||Thread Type||Coarse|
- 316 Stainless Steel Hex Nuts are part of a complete corrosion resistant fastening system when used with 316 stainless steel cap screws and flat or lock washers.
- Manufactured for extreme corrosion protection.
- The increased nickel content of 316 stainless steel fasteners produces superior protection against the effects of harmful chemicals.
- 316 stainless steel fasteners retain their strength at elevated temperatures (up to 1,200° F.) because of their 2-3 % molybdenum content.
- An invisible film protects these fasteners from rusting and corrosion in severe environments.
- The superior corrosion resistance of 316 stainless steel fasteners make them ideal for use in tanker trucks, chemical plants, paper mills, refineries, off-shore oil rigs, and any other application where corrosion is a problem.
- FDA approved for use in the food and drug industry.
- Meets the following specifications: ASTM A-276 (Type 316), QQ-S-763 (Class 316), AISI 316, ASTM F-594
- Composition: 16-18% Chromium, 10-14% Nickel, .08% max. Carbon, 2-3% Molybdenum
|108-2||Assort Capscrew Nuts Stainless Steel 316|
|UNSPSC CODES||31161727||HEX NUT S/S 1/4-20 316|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-004||HEX NUT LOK BLT 5/16x2.5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here