|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Plug Type||Pneumatic Quick Connect Plug|
|Female Pipe Thread||3/8 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Plug||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +250 deg. F|
|Material||High Grade Alloy Steel||Type||Automotive (Tru-Flate) Design|
|Plug Body Size||0.375 in.||Working Pressure||Up to 300 psi|
|Plug Style||Automotive Tru-Flate Design|
- Male Pipe Thread, Automotive (Tru-Flate) Design.
- Manufactured of high-grade alloy steel.
- Protective collar ensures against accidental disconnect.
- For low pressure pneumatic lines primarily used for air.
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 300 psi
- Body Style: 3/8
- Male NPT: 3/8
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31163101||COUPLER PLUG 3/8 MALE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||COUPLER PLUG 3/8 MALE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here