|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Item||Heater Hose|
|Color||Blue||Meets Standards||SAEJ20R3 Compliant|
|Design Application||Heater Hose||Min. Burst Pressure||250 psi|
|Hose I.D.||1-1/4 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hose Length||25 ft.||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +350 deg. F|
|Hose Material||Silicone||Working Pressure||65 psi|
- Dramatically reduces down time.
- Can last up to ten years with proper installation and care.
- Practically eliminates unexpected hose failure.
- Maintains its strength and flexibility in temperatures from -65° to 350° F.
- Improved compression set provides a watertight seal to stop cold-water leaks.
- Resistance to oils, ozone, lubricants, and other chemicals.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J20R3.
- Inside Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Length: 25'
- NOTE: Always use Imperial Lined Hose Clamps on Silicone Hoses!
- # 28 size hose clamp required.
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||40142000||HTR HOSE 1 1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||001-002-022||HTR HOSE 1 1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here