Air Brake Push-To-Connect Male Elbow, Brass, 1/4" x 1/8"
Brass Push In Air Brake Swivel Male Elbow Fitting
- Quick Disconnect - Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- Swivel Elbow And Tees For Ease Of Orientation.
- Pre-Applied PTFE Based Pipe Sealant On All Male Pipe Threads.
- Dot Approved.
- Typical Applications: Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Wipers, Air Operated Seats, Operating Gauges, Air Horns, Heater Controls, Gear Shifts, Fifth Wheels, And Air Brake Connections.
- Working Pressure: 250 Psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F. To 200° F.
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/4
- Male Thread: 1/8
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||1869X4||A/B ML ELBOW 1/4 X 1/8|
|WEATHERHEAD||1869X4S||A/B ML ELBOW 1/4 X 1/8|
|WEATHERHEAD||D1169-4||A/B ML ELBOW 1/4 X 1/8|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML ELBOW 1/4 X 1/8|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here