Nickel Copper Brake Line Tubing 1/4" X 25'
#91044 | Pkg Qty: 25
Brake Line Material
Mfr. Part Number
Brake Line Style
System of Measurement
Tube Outside Diameter
Meets SAE Standard J1047 and ISO4038; meets all international and U.S. requirements for brake tubing
Nickel Copper Brake Line
- Nickel / Copper / Iron Alloy Tubing.
- When Combined With Tube Nuts And Flaring Tool, Coils Are An Economical Solution For Shops That Want To Build Their Own Lines, Custom Lengths, Or Non-Standard Applications.
- Meets SAE Standard J1047 And Iso4038; Meets All International And U.S. Requirements For Brake Tubing.
- Alloy Is Approximately 9.2% Nickel, 1.4% Iron, 0.8% Maganese, And 88.6% Copper.
- Line Has The Strength And Structural Integrity Of Steel Lines, But With The Added Benefit Of Being Much More Corrosion Resistant.
- 58% Easier To Bend And Form Than Steel Tubing.
- Does Not Rust Or Corrode.
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 25'
Ni Cu Brake Line 1/4" X 25'
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||NICKEL COPPE R BRAKE LINE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here