|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||10|
|Connection Type||Male||Pipe Thread||1/4 in.|
|Fitting Type||Mini Barbed Fitting||Shape||Connector|
|Grade||CA360||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hex Size||9/16 in.||Tube Outside Dia.||3/8 in.|
|Item||Mini Barbed||Vibration Resistance||Excellent|
|Material||Brass||Working Pressure (PSI)||Will withstand burst pressures of plastic tubing.|
- This one-piece fitting is designed specifically for use with plastic tubing.
- To install, simply push the fitting into the tubing.
- The barbed lip provides a safe, positive connection.
- Compact size permits use in extremely tight areas.
- Excellent vibration resistance.
- Will easily withstand burst pressures of any plastic tubing.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Male NPT: 1/4
- Length: 1.28
- Applications: Temperature control circuits, test apparatus, lubricant, coolant lines, pneumatic circuits, vacuum and fluid systems.
- Cross Reference: 1068 x 6
- For use with Polyethylene Tubing.
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||1068X6||MIN BARB FIT 1068X6|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||MIN BARB FIT 1068X6|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||MIN BARB FIT 1068X6|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here