100 ft. DOT Approved Nylon Air Brake Tubing, 1/4"O.D., Yellow
Yellow Nylon Air Brake Tubing
- Designed Specifically For Air Brake Applications.
- Meets Or Exceeds SAE J844, Type A & B And DOT Fmvss 49Cfr 571, 106.
- Tubing Construction: SAE J844 Type A, Single Wall, Extruded Nylon.
- Temperature Range: -40 F.° To 200° F.
- Hose Outside Diameter: 1/4
- Color: Yellow
- Wall Thickness: 0.040
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 1200
- Minimum Bend Radius: 1"
- Length: 100'
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||NT100YW-4||1/4" YEL AIR BRAKE TUBING|
|UNSPSC CODES||25171702||NYLON TUBE NT1000-4YW|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||NYLON TUBE NT1000-4YW|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here