|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||50|
|DOT Approved||Yes||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Style||Compression Fitting||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +200 deg. F|
|Fitting Type||Air Brake Fitting||Thread Size||11/16"-20|
|Grade||CA360||Tube Outside Dia.||1/2 in.|
|Material||Brass||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 150 psi|
|Meets Standards||SAE and DOT FMVSS 571.106|
- Applications include air brake systems, air controls, and gauge lines.
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements for air brake systems.
- For use with SAE J844 Type A or B nylon tubing.
- Easy to assemble tubing does not have to be flared. No special tools required.
- Excellent for use in heavy-duty truck air brake systems.
- Low cost, many styles available, no flare required, easy to assemble.
- Exceeds pressure requirements of heavy-duty truck air brake systems.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/2
- Thread Size: 11/16-20
- Cross Reference: 1484 x 8
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||1484X8||A/B INSERT 1484x8|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B INSERT 1484x8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here