DOT Approved Male Connector, Compression Air Brake Fitting, Brass, 3/8" x 1/8"
Air Brake Connector 3/8 X 1/8
- Male Connector Air Brake Fitting For Nylon Tubing.
- Applications Include Air Brake Systems, Air Controls, And Gauge Lines.
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements For Air Brake Systems.
- For Use With SAE J844 Type A Or B Nylon Tubing .
- Easy To Assemble Tubing Does Not Have To Be Flared. No Special Tools Required.
- Excellent For Use In Heavy-Duty Truck Air Brake Systems.
- Low Cost, Many Styles Available, No Flare Required, Easy To Assemble.
- Exceeds Pressure Requirements Of Heavy-Duty Truck Air Brake Systems.
- Note: Fittings Are Shipped With Nuts, Sleeves, And Inserts Pre-Assembled And Ready To Slip Onto Tubing.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Thread Size: 17/32-24
- Pipe Thread: 1/8
- Cross Reference: 1468 X 6 X 2
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML CON 1468X6X2|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here