|Angle||90 deg.||Standards||Meet or exceed ASA, ASME, SAE|
|Body Material||Brass||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +250 deg. F|
|Cross Reference||3500 x 2||Thread Size (in. / mm)||1/8"-27|
|Pack Quantity||5||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 1,200 psi|
|Pipe Size (in. / mm)||1/8 in.|
- Brass Pipe Thread Fittings are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASA, ASME, SAE, and Mil. specifications
- Dry seal pipe threads.
- Vibration resistance: fair
- Working pressure up to 1,200 psi.
- Applications: Grease, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
- Can be used with brass or iron pipe.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 250° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1/8-27
- Cross Reference: 3500 x 2
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PIPE ELBOW 3500X2|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||PIPE ELBOW 3500X2|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here