Male 45° Flare to Male NPTF Pipe 90° Elbow 5/16 in. x 1/8 in.
- Typical Applications:
- Gasoline, instrumentation, power steering, air brake, pneumatic, diesel, propane, and natural gas lines.
- Brass 45° flare fittings perform to SAE J512 and J513 standards, but dimensions may vary slightly from the actual SAE specifications.
- Flared fitting connections offer a high degree of long-term reliability and can be reused if contact area permits.
- Not lead free.
- 45° flared fittings seats at the matching seat angles not by the thread contact.
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum, and steel tubing that can be flared.
Compliance & Restrictions
|WEATHERHEAD||49X5||45 FLR M ELB 49X5|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||45 FLR M ELB 49X5|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||45 FLR M ELB 49X5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here