Brass Compression Nut, 1/4" Tube Size
Available Assortments View All
Compression Tube Nut Fitting
- Compression Tube Nut Fitting.
- Low Cost.
- No Tube Flaring Necessary.
- Assembles Quickly And Easily.
- Conforms To Sae, Asa, And Asme Specifications.
- Applications: Copper Tubing, Aluminum Tubing, Brass Tubing, Plastic Tubing (With Insert).
- Not For Use With Steel Tubing.
- Cross Reference: 61 X 4
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/4
- This Size Requires 1-1/4 Turns To Seal.
- Note: Compression Fittings Come As Complete Assemblies (Body, Nut, And Sleeve). Use New Sleeve And Nut When Reusing Fitting Body.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||61X4||COMP NUT 61X4|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||COMP NUT 61X4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||COMP NUT 61X4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here