Imperial Lockwasher 5/16 Alloy, 500 PK
Available Assortments View All
Alloy Lock Washers For Use With Grade 8 Fasteners
- SAE Approved Alloy Coil Spring Steel.
- Tempered For Non-Linking Positive Locking.
- Greater Resistance To High Temperature.
- Not Brittle At Low Temperature.
- Greater Resistance To Loosening From Vibration.
- Tighter Assemblies Due To Greater Bolt Tension Per Unit Of Torque.
- Zinc; Yellow Plating For Corrosion Resistance.
- Asme B18.21.1 Approved
- Astm B633 Type Ii Sc1
- Size: 5/16
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|AUVECO||11926||LOCKS ALLOY 5/16|
|UNSPSC CODES||31161801||LOCKS ALLOY 5/16|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-007||LOCKS ALLOY 5/16|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here