|Brand||IMPERIAL||Rivet Body Material||Steel|
|Grip Range||0.062 in. to 0.25 in.||Rivet Diameter||3/16 in.|
|Head Diameter||3/8 in.||Rivet Length||0.416 in.|
|Head Style||Protruding||Shear Strength||1500 lb.|
|Item||Structural Blind Rivet||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Mandrel Material||Steel||Trade Name||IMPERIALBOLT|
- Steel Rivet/Steel Mandrel.
- Extra high tensile and shear strengths require fewer rivets per structure at lower installed cost.
- Mandrel breaks flush with rivet head every time, when used within the recommended wide grip range.
- High clamp-up consistently pulls sheets together.
- Being a "wire-draw" rivet, The Imperialbolt expands radially during setting to completely fill even elliptical holes. This provides resistance to vibration and leakage.
- One size will function effectively in a wide range of material thicknesses.
- Compatible with Cherry Monobolts®.
- Diameter: 3/16
- Grip Range: .062-.250
- Head Diameter: 3/8
- Rivet Length: .416
- Shear: 1,500
- Tensile: 1,350
- Cross Reference: SSPV64
- NOTE: Requires special Nose Piece, Part No. 75674.
- Nose Piece fits GHA743A Riveter, Part No. 75361.
|How The Imperialbolt Works|
|The Imperialbolt fastener is loaded into the nose of the placing tool and inserted in a prepared hole. As the tool is actuated, the pulling jaws grip the Imperialbolt stem.||An axial pull draws the stem through the shell, extending it radially. During this phase, the hole is completely filled and the work pieces are drawn together.||When the stem reaches a pre-determined position within The Imperialbolt shell, it separates flush with the head profile regardless of work piece thickness.|
|UNSPSC CODES||31162201||MONOBOLT SSPV-64|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-014||IMPERIALBOLT SSPV-64 IMPERIALBOLT IMPERIALBOLT SSPV-64|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here