20-18 Gauge Metri-Pack Male Terminal 280 Series
Metri-Pack Terminal 280 Series
- Male Terminal.
- Uses Triple-Rib Peripherial Silicone Rubber Seals, Making Them Ideally Suited For Critical, Low-Energy Electronic Applications That Require Protection From Environental Hazards.
- Low Energy, Low Voltage.
- Excellent Resistance To Temperature, Chemicals, And Abrasion.
- Temperature Range: -40° C. To 125° C.
- 30 Amps Continuous Maximum Current Rating.
- Cross Reference: 12034047
- Male Terminal (20-18 Gauge) Used With
- Male Housing, Part No. 74005 (Single)
- Male Housing, Part No. 74009 (Double)
- Male Housing, Part No. 74012 (Triple)
- Use With Gray Cable Seal, Part No. 74002 For 16-14 Gauge Wire Or Blue Cable Seal, Part No. 74003 For 12 Gauge Wire.
- To Disassemble, Use Metri-Pack Release Tool, Part No. 74048 .
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|GM OEM||12034047||METRI-PACK MALE TERM|
|AUVECO||15946||METRI-PACK MALE TERM|
|CAR-PAK||86-6174||METRI-PACK MALE TERM|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||METRI-PACK MALE TERM|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||052-007-002||METRI-PACK MALE TERM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here