|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Recovered Wall Thickness||0.039 in.|
|Color||Red||Shrink Ratio - Heat Shrink Tubing||3:1 Shrink Ratio|
|Color Family||Red||Shrink Tubing Type||Heat Shrink Tubing|
|Heat Shrink Tubing Style||Dual Wall HST||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +125 deg. C|
|I.D. Expanded Pre-Shrink||0.188 in.||Tube Material||Polyolefin|
|Item||Heat Shrink Tubing||Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size||20 to 18 AWG|
|Length||6 in.||Wire Gauge||20-18 AWG|
- Environmentally seals terminals for extra protection.
- Imprinted with gauge sizes and color matched with standard terminal coloring for ease of use.
- Multiple wall polyolefin tubing with meltable, integral inner wall.
- Temperature Rating: -657°F. to 225°F.
- Tensile Strength: 2,200 PSI
- Longitudinal Change: 5%
- Dielectric Strength: 1,000 volts/Mil
- UL Voltage Rating: 600 volts
- Exceeds MIL-1-23053/4, Class 1; AMS 3534; UL File E-157227.
- Inside Diameter: 3/16 I.D.
- Wire Gauge: 22-18 AWG
- Color: Red
- Quantity: Ten 6" pieces
|UNSPSC CODES||39121721||RED HEAT SHR NK 20-18 6"|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||034-004-045||Tubing - Heat Shrinkable, Wire|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here