|Angle||67-1/2 deg.||Pack Quantity||10|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Grease Fitting Style - Grease Fittings||Heavy-Duty Grease Fitting||Thread Size||1/4"-18|
- Size: 1/4 pipe thread
- 7 reasons why imperial Heavy-duty grease fittings are better!
- Instant identification.
- Greater convenience, better seal design of tip gives more working angle; up to 35 degrees. No ridges, coupler won't slip off in tight quarters.
- Longer life - all Imperial fittings are "armor-hard", so they last longer and resist nicks and scratches. No distortion under high pressure, always a perfect seal.
- Cleaner - flat top with dirt-cutting edge bites through dirt and old grease instantly.
- Greater strength - extra thick wall construction gives unequalled strength; withstands hard field service.
- Faster lubricant flow - finest quality music wire spring has special conical design for free flow. Will not clog with sudden surge of pressure.
- Greater safety - exclusive electro-crimping process secures ball and spring with hardened, extra heavy crimp. No cracks or failures.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||40141736||GREASE FIT 1/4 67 DGR|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-022||GREASE FIT 1/4 67 DGR|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here