|Connector Style||Weather Pack Connector||System of Measurement||Metric|
|Housing Material||Nylon||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +257 deg. F|
- 12 volt, 20 amp maximum.
- Used to make weatherproof connections where reliability is critical.
- Female Shroud retains two male terminals.
- For use with Male Tower, Part No. 71752.
- Cross Reference: GM12010973
- Use with Male Terminals, Part No. 71755 for 20-18 gauge wire or Part No. 71758 for 16-14 gauge wire.
- Can also be used with the Male Pre-Assembled Repair Lead, Part No. 71769 with a 9" lead of 18 gauge wire.
- Use with Green Seal, Part No. 71750 for 16-14 gauge wire or Blue Seal, Part No. 71765 for 14-12 gauge wire.
- All connections are locked together until released with the Release Tool, Part No. 71760.
- Use Crimp Tool, Part No. 71749 to assure a secure, durable crimp.
|156-1||Assorted Weather Pack Terminals 155 Pieces|
|185-1||Assorted Weather Pack Terminals 175 Pieces|
|185-7||Asst Weather Pk Term, Blu Stl|
|1077||Rush Cvs Cng Install Sit|
|1091||Rush Cvs Lng Install Kit|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||SHROUD DOUBLE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||SHROUD DOUBLE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here