|Brand||WEATHER PACK||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +125 deg. F|
|Connector Type||Weather Pack Connector||Terminal Finish||Tin Plated|
|Max. Amperage||20 A||Terminal Style||Male Terminal|
|Pack Quantity||25||Voltage||12 V|
|System of Measurement||Metric||Wire Gauge||20-18 AWG|
- 12 volt, 20 amp maximum.
- Used to make weatherproof connections where reliability is critical.
- Male Terminal, 20-18 gauge wire.
- Cross Reference: GM12033674 and GM12089040
- For use with Weather Pack Female Shroud Terminals.
- Use with Green Seal, Part No. 71750 for 20-18 gauge wire, Gray Seal, Part No. 74002 for 16-14 gauge wire or Blue Seal, Part No. 71765 for 12-10 gauge wire.
- All connections are locked together until released with the Release Tool, Part No. 71760.
- Use Crimp Tool, Part No. 71749 to assure a secure, durable crimp.
|156-1||Assorted Weather Pack Terminals 155 Pieces|
|185-1||Assorted Weather Pack Terminals 175 Pieces|
|185-7||Asst Weather Pk Term, Blu Stl|
|729||Terminal Rep Air Kit 9|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||MALE TERM 20-18 GAUGE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||MALE TERM 20-18 GAUGE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here