Weather Pack Wpt-6 Tower-6 Way
#71756 | Pkg Qty: 5
Weather Pack Connector
System of Measurement
Temperature Range (Deg. F)
-40 to +257 deg. F
Mfr. Part Number
Weather Pack Male Tower Terminal
- 12 Volt, 20 Amp Maximum.
- Used To Make Weatherproof Connections Where Reliability Is Critical.
- Male Tower Retains Six Female Terminals.
- For Use With Female Shroud, Part No. 71766 .
- Cross Reference: Gm12015799
- Use With Female Terminals, Part No. 71750 For 20-18 Gauge Wire Or Part No. 71759 For 16-14 Gauge Wire.
- Can Also Be Used With The Female Pre-Assembled Repair Lead, Part No. 71770 With A 9" Lead Of 18 Gauge Wire.
- Use With Green Seal, Part No. 71750 For 16-14 Gauge Wire Or Blue Seal, Part No. 71765 For 14-12 Gauge Wire.
- All Connections Are Locked Together Until Released With The Release Tool, Part No. 71760 .
- Use Crimp Tool, Part No. 71749 To Assure A Secure, Durable Crimp.
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||TOWER 6-WAY|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||TOWER 6-WAY|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here