|Brand||WEATHER PACK||Seal Material||Silicone|
|Connector Style||Weather Pack Connector||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +257 deg. F|
|Item||Pre-assembled Repair Lead||Terminal Finish||Tin Plated|
|Length||9 in.||Terminal Material||Brass|
|Max. Amperage||20 A||Voltage||12 V|
|Pack Quantity||5||Wire Gauge - AWG||18|
- 12 volt, 20 amp maximum.
- Used to make weatherproof connections where reliability is critical.
- Pre-Assembled Female Repair Lead, 9" lead of18 gauge wire.
- For use with Weather Pack Male Tower Terminals.
- All connections are locked together until released with the Release Tool, Part No. 71760.
- Use Crimp Tool, Part No. 71749 to assure a secure, durable crimp.
|729||Terminal Rep Air Kit 9|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||FEMALE TERM ASSEMBLY|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||FEMALE TERM ASSEMBLY|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here