|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Item||Crimping Tool|
|Features||Crimping Scale to Guard Against Under-Crimping||Pack Quantity||1|
|For Use With||All Crimpable Terminals||Type||Mallet Activated|
|Includes||Spring Loaded Arbor to Prevent Terminal Slippage|
- Wire range 8 gauge - 4/0.
- Spring loaded--no chance for terminal or connector to slip.
- Crimping scale to guard against "under-crimping".
- Rugged, lightweight, and portable-can be used anywhere.
- Provides a quality crimp.
|UNSPSC CODES||27111518||HVY DUTY CRP|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HVY DUTY CRP|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here