14-18 Gauge Black Quick Lock Connectors
- This Connector Strips, Connects, And Insulates 10 To 18 Gauge Wire With A Pair Of Pliers As The Only Tool.
- Designed For Autos, Trucks, Trailers, Boats, And Accessories.
- The Fastest, Most Versatile, Dependable Electrical Connector Designed For Modern Transportation Equipment.
- Replaces 18 Connectors With One.
- Makes Tap, In-Line, And Pigtail Splices.
- Works On Stranded Or Solid Wire.
- Recommended To Be Sealed With Tape Or Shrink Tube.
- Color: Black
- Wire Gauge: 18-14
- Use With Insulated Quick Disconnect Male Nycrimp® Terminal, Part No. 71275 .
- Caution: Turn Off Power Before Installing Or Removing Connector. All Electrical Work Should Be Done According To Appropriate Electrical Codes And Original Equipment Manufacturer'S Recommended Procedures.
- For Corrosion Protection Use Electrical Compound Part No. 80898 Or 80899 .
Compliance & Restrictions
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||BLACK QUICK LOCK CONN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||BLACK QUICK LOCK CONN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here