|Brand||IMPERIAL||Item||Heat Shrink Terminal|
|Color Family||Red||Stud Size - Heat Shrink Terminals||#10|
|Connection Material||Copper||Temperature Range (Deg C)||-55 to +125 deg. C|
|Connection Type||Crimp||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-67 to +257 deg. F|
|Connector Style||Sealed||Trade Name||SEAL-A-CRIMP|
|Connector Type - Heat Shrink Terminals||Spade||Wire Gauge Range||22-18 AWG|
|Insulation Type||Heat Shrink|
- A totally environmental sealed terminal connection.
- Simply crimp and heat. A special heat shrink tubing is utilized with an adhesive inner liner that melts and adheres as the tubing shrinks, providing a complete environmental seal.
- This dual-wall, heat seal terminal is specifically suited for those applications which require "environment proof" connections.
- The construction of this unique terminal begins with a funnel entry terminal made of pure electrolytic (EPT) copper and is plated to resist corrosion.
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 C. to 125 C.
- Stud Size: 10
- Wire Gauge: 22-18
- Color: Red
|AUVECO||13658||SEAL-A-CRIMP RED #10SPADE|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||SEAL-A-CRIMP RED #6 SPADE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||SEAL-A-CRIMP RED #6 SPADE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here