Prevailing Torque SAE Lock Nut, Grade 5 Steel, 5/8"-18, Zinc Plated, 25 PK
Available Assortments View All
Sae Prevailing Torque Lock Nut For Use With SAE J429 Grade 5 Fasteners
- Complies With Astm A563 Grade B; Ifi 100/107.
- Zinc Plated.
- Locks In All Positions.
- Proof Load: 120,000 Psi.
- One Piece All Steel. Easy To Apply.
- Tempering Temperature: 800° F. (Minimum) Decarburization: SAE J121 Discontinuities: SAE J122A
- Rockwell Hardness: B69-C32
- Size: 5/8-18
- Width Across Flats: 15/16
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31161716||LOCK NUT B P 5/8-18 GR 5|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-035||LOCK NUT B P 5/8-18 GR 5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here