Prevailing Torque Lock Nut, Grade C Steel, 5/8"-11, Yellow Chromate, 25 PK
Prevailing Torque USS Lock Nut
- For Use With SAE J429 Grade 8 Fasteners.
- Complies With Astm A563 Grade C; Ifi 100/107.
- Finish: Zinc Yellow Plated.
- Proof Load: 150,000 Minimum.
- Locks In All Positions.
- One Piece All Steel. Easy To Apply.
- Size: 5/811
- Width Across Flats: 15/16
- Nominal Thickness: 41/64
- Technical Data
- Tempering Temperature: 800 F. (Minimum)
- Decarburation: SAE J121
- Discontinuities: SAE J1061
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31161716||LOCK NUT C P 5/8-11 ZY|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-004||LOCK NUT C P 5/8-11 ZY|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here