Grade 8 USS Hex Nut, 3/8"-16, Zinc Yellow, Medium Carbon Steel, Right Hand, 100 PK
- Use with Grade 8 Fasteners
- Precision threads, UNC & UNF Class 2B to ANSI/ASME B1.1.
- Countersunk and double chamfered.
- Medium carbon steel.
- plating for corrosion resistance, ASTM B633, Type II SC1.
- *5/8 O.D. is the same hex as the 7/16 cap screw.
- Hardness: 1/4"-5/8" Nominal Diameter, Rockwell C24-C32; 5/8"-1" Nominal Diameter, Rockwell C26-C34;
1" to 1-1/4" Nominal Diameter, Rockwell C26-C36
- Proof load: 150,000 psi
- Complies with SAE J995 Grade 8 ANSI/ASME B18.2.2 Hex Nuts
- Tempering Temperature: 800° F. (min)
- Decarburation: SAE J121
- Discontinuities: SAE J122A
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|50||Grade 8 Hex Head Cap Screw, Hex Nut & Lock Nuts & Flat/Locking Washers Bin Assortment, Zinc Yellow, USS, 1889 Pieces|
|52||Grade 8 Hex Head Cap Screw, Hex Nut & Lock Nuts & Flat/Locking Washers Bin Assortment, Zinc Yellow, USS, 1889 Pieces|
|87-1||Grade 8 Domestic Hex Head Cap Screw, Hex Nut & Flat/Locking Washers Bin Assortment, Zinc Yellow, USS, 2790 Pieces|
|UNSPSC CODES||31161727||FN HEX 8 PL 3/8-16|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-004||FN HEX 8 PL 3/8-16|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here