Quik Grip Tire Chain W/Cams
Quik Grip link chain for heavy duty trucks is available in many styles from standard highway service (QG2200 Series for singles and QG4200 Series for duals) and bar-reinforced styles (QG2800 Series for singles and QG4800 Series for duals) to CTO (cold temperature operation). Quik Grip is also available for other applications including graders, scrapers and farm tractors. The new square rod Quik Grip Alloy chains are available in both singles and duals. They feature:
- Long-wearing 7mm square link cross chains.
- Extra durable manganese alloy steel with a yellow chromate finish.
- Built-in CAM tightening system so tensioners are not required. All Quik Grip heavy duty tire chains include complete installation and removal instructions. Chain tensioners are required but NOT included with all NON-CAM type chains. Chains that offer a CAM tightening system DO NOT require separate chain tensioners, but they do require a CAM tightening tool that is included in the package.
- Highway Service
- Quik Grip dual triple
- Semi-truck applications
- CAM style
- Tire Sizes
- Inside Length: 17.40
- No. of links in each cross chain: 10
- No. of cross chains per 1/2 pair: 14
- Rod Diameter: .312
- No. of side chain links: 51 + 4 cams
- Overall chain length w/o fastener:113.40
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-032||HD TIRE TRAC TION CHAIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here