|Appearance||Black||Flash Point (Deg.)||20 deg. F|
|Color||Black||Item||Liquid Electrical Tape|
|Color Family||Black||Net Weight||4 fl. oz.|
|Container Type||Brush Top Can||Odor||Characteristic|
|Dielectric Strength||1200 Volts/Mil||Pack Quantity||1|
- Forms a protective dielectric coating of flexible vinyl.
- Totally seals out moisture to prevent corrosion.
- Adheres to all metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, and composite surfaces.
- Holds wires and terminals together - prevents loose connections due to vibration.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Fast drying.
- UL® tested - test available upon request.
- Color: Black
- Size: 4 fl oz brush top
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31201502||LIQUID ELECT TAPE BLACK|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-103||Tape - Electrical|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here