Permatex® Counterman's Choice White/Translucent Dielectric Grease, 4 Gram Pouch, Dielectric Strenth: 1108 Volts/Mil
|Appearance||White/Translucent grease||Flash Point - Chemicals||200 deg. F|
|Color||White||Net Weight||4 g|
|Container Type||Packet||Pack Quantity||24|
|Dielectric Strength||1108 Volts/Mil||Trade Name||COUNTERMAN'S CHOICE|
- A line of single-use chemicals that deliver just the right amount of material for typical automotive repair jobs.
- The convenient single-use pouches feature an exclusive "Easy Squeeze Spout" with a tapered channel to provide for more accurate dispensing of compounds while minimizing waste and mess.
- Counterman's Choice single-use chemicals are a convenient and economical new way for DIY'ers to complete a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Dielectric Grease provides a moisture-proof barrier that lubricates and protects electrical equipment from salt, dirt and corrosion.
- High dielectric strength.
- Suggested Applications: Marine and automotive electrical connections, spark plug boots, trailer hitches, battery terminals
- 4 gram pouches.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-075||Dielectric Grease 5 gram pouch|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here