|Appearance||Translucent to Opaque Gel/Paste||Flash Point - Chemicals||20 deg. F|
|Color||White||Net Weight||10 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Pack Quantity||12|
|Dielectric Strength||500 Volts/Mil||Temperature Range (F)||-70 to +400 deg. F|
- Non-curing silicone compound used for electrical sealing, lubricating, protecting and insulating.
- Waterproofs electrical connections and components.
- Improves electrical performance in adverse weather conditions.
- Appearance: Translucent to Opaque Gel Paste
- Odor: Solvent
- Flammability: Extremely Flammable
- NSF Rated: H1
- Plastic Safe: Safe on Most Plastics
- Net Weight: 10 oz
- Applications: Electrical panels, outdoor lighting, scoreboards, traffic lights, high voltage poles, transformers, disconnects, switching mechanisms, electrical contacts, spark plugs, battery terminals, fasteners, o-rings, rubber and plastic parts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||Di-Electric Grease|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here